- Commercial policy
1.1 PAS DE MER offers the products for sale on www.pasdemer.com and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users who are 'consumers'.
1.2 When we speak of 'consumer' we refer to any natural person who acts on www.pasdemer.com for purposes not related to his own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, possibly carried out. If you are not a 'consumer', please refrain from concluding commercial transactions through www.pasdemer.com.
1.3 In consideration of its commercial policy, PAS DE MER reserves the right not to process orders from subjects other than the 'consumer' or in any case to orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
1.4 These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.pasdemer.com between users of www.pasdemer.com and the Seller.
- How to conclude the contract with PAS DE MER
2.1 To conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on www.pasdemer.com, you will need to fill in the order form in electronic format and send it electronically to PAS DE MER, following the relative instructions.
2.2 The order conclusion page contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, and a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered and the relative price (including all applicable taxes or duties), of the means of payment that you can use to purchase each product and the delivery methods of the purchased products, the shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising your right of withdrawal and the methods and times for returning the purchased products.
2.3 The contract is concluded when the Seller receives the order form electronically, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to the order itself.
2.4 The order will be filed in our database for the period of time necessary to process the orders and in any case in accordance with the law and the privacy legislation.
2.5 In case of errors or lack of data necessary for the fulfillment of the order, before proceeding with the transmission of the order form, you will also be asked to identify and correct any data entry errors.
2.6 Once the contract is concluded, PAS DE MER will process your purchase order.
2.7 PAS DE MER may not process your purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the products. In these cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that PAS DE MER has not carried out your purchase order, specifying the reasons. If the products presented on www.pasdemer.com are no longer available or on sale at the time of sending the order form, it will be the responsibility of PAS DE MER to notify you, promptly and in any case within 30 (thirty) days from from the day following that on which you have sent your order to the Seller, any unavailability of the products ordered. In case of forwarding of the order and payment of the price, the Seller will refund the amount already paid by you.
2.8 With the electronic transmission of the order form, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe, in relations with PAS DE MER, these General Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with some of the terms set out in the General Conditions of Sale, we invite you not to complete the order for the purchase of products on www.pasdemer.com
2.10 Once the contract is concluded, PAS DE MER will send you, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information already contained in the order form (General Conditions of Sale, Information on the right of withdrawal, relating to the essential characteristics of the product and the detailed indication of the price, means of payment and delivery costs).
3.1 On www.pasdemer.com only original and top quality products are offered for sale. These products are purchased directly by PAS DE MER from authorized manufacturers and resellers.
3.2 The Seller does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3.3 The essential characteristics of the products are presented on www.pasdemer.com within each product sheet. However, the images and colors of the products may not correspond to the real ones, also due to the effect of the Internet browser and monitor used.
3.4 Product prices may be subject to updates. Make sure of the final sale price before submitting the related order.
3.5 Purchase requests from countries not included among those to which shipping is expected will not be accepted by the Seller.
3.6 The Seller, in case of exercising your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged.
4.1 The shipment of products purchased on PAS DE MER is carried out by BRT (Bartolini) courier for the Italian territory. For abroad, the courier is DPD.
4.2 Delivery times
ITALY: delivery usually takes place within 24-48 working hours from order processing. Any delivery delays may be caused by malfunctions in the service by the courier, by force majeure or in case of holidays. If you have not received the goods after 5 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays), please contact PAS DE MER customer service at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For cash on delivery orders, we usually contact the customer and request a further confirmation of the order before proceeding with the shipment: only after this telephone contact the order can be shipped (for this reason it is important to enter a correct telephone number at the time of delivery). 'purchase.
ABROAD: in Europe, delivery generally takes place within 48-72 hours of order processing. Any delivery delays may be caused by malfunctions in the service by the courier, by force majeure or in case of holidays. If you have not received the goods after 8 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays), please contact PAS DE MER customer service at the email address email@example.com.
NOTE: In conjunction with special events, limited edition release launches, promotional initiatives such as Black Friday, Insane Weekend or Sales, delivery times may be extended. These are exceptional cases due to the high amount of requests, orders and purchases.
4.3 Costs and Fees
Advance payment of the order (credit card, prepaid, PayPal) for orders of less than 100 euros: 8.00 euros
Shipping is free for orders over 100 euros.
Advance payment of the order (credit card, prepaid, PayPal) for orders of less than 150 euros with a delivery address within the European Union: 20.00 euros
Shipping for orders with delivery addresses outside the Italian territory but within the European Union is free for orders over 150 euros.
Advance payment of the order (credit card, prepaid, PayPal) for orders of less than 250 euros with a delivery address outside the European Union: 30.00 euros
Shipping for orders with delivery addresses outside the European Union is free for orders over 250 euros.
It is possible to pay for purchases on the PAS DE MER website in 2 main ways:
- Credit or prepaid cards (or secure advance payment): Visa, Mastercard, Nexi (Carta Sì) and PostePay circuits
- PayPal (or secure advance payment)
- Right of withdrawal and returns
6.1 Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to Special a reference to VAT number) , has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following points. To exercise this right, the customer must send PAS DE MER a communication to that effect within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
6.2 This communication must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, PAS DE MER will quickly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods which must be received by PAS DE MER within 10 days of authorization.
6.3 The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- the law does not apply to sealed products once opened;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts;
- to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, indicating the words 'RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL';
- in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product must be avoided;
- by law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, PAS DE MER will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- PAS DE MER is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- upon its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, PAS DE MER will deduct from the refund due a percentage, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, PAS DE MER will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 14 days from the return of the goods, by means of a reversal of the amount charged. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder). The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where PAS DE MER ascertains: - the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport -. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, PAS DE MER will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
- Exchange of goods
The goods purchased in the wrong color or size can be replaced upon notification of the customer within 10 days of receipt of the same. Products that are damaged or with signs of wear of any kind will not be replaced. Shipments for exchanges will not be accepted without prior authorization from PAS DE MER.
For more information on this point, please consult the dedicated section.
- Product Exchange Procedure
To start the procedure for a change of goods, proceed as follows:
- send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: 'Request for Change of Goods' followed by your order number which you can retrieve from the notification emails received when placing the order. Email object example: Request for Change of Goods # 1234
- Describe the problem encountered in the email (wrong size, goods not compliant with the order, etc.)
- Specify the items to change and with which by providing the following data: Product Name, Size and Product Code. All these data can be found on the respective product page.
- Replacement goods will be shipped only after we have received the products to be exchanged from you. Shipping costs are always charged to the customer except in those cases where an error has been found in sending the goods by PAS DE MER.
Exchanges will be accepted only if sent via a traceable package. For this we recommend the Pacco Celere 3 postal shipment via Poste Italiane or by any courier that offers tracking of the package. For any further information do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on this point, please consult the dedicated section.
- Times and methods of reimbursement
9.1 After the return of the products, PAS DE MER will carry out the necessary checks relating to their conformity. In the event that the checks are concluded positively, PAS DE MER will send you, via e-mail, the relative confirmation of acceptance of the products thus returned.
9.2 Whatever the payment method you use, the refund is activated by the Seller in the shortest possible time and in any case within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal after checking the correct execution of your right of withdrawal and acceptance of returned products.
9.3 If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the refund of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be made by the Seller, in any case, towards the person who made the payment.
9.4 The shipping for the return is entirely at your expense
9.5 The refund will be made in euros and - in the case of shipments from foreign countries - potential changes in exchange rates, customs fees, VAT and duties will not be refunded.
- Special products: release launches, maximum quantities that can be purchased, cancellations and refunds
For product launches in limited quantities, special editions, exclusive releases - such as, for example, the online launch of highly anticipated and low-quantity shoe models - the maximum quantity that can be purchased by the customer is set at 1 piece for each customer. By 'piece' we do not mean the size, but the total quantity of that item. Should the customer purchase a higher number of pieces, PAS DE MER reserves the right to cancel the order for excess pieces, refunding the customer the corresponding amount. This precaution aims to avoid massive purchases by resellers and retailers, and therefore protect customers by guaranteeing everyone the same opportunity to purchase the product.
COUPON: The commercial conditions of the individual coupons are explained in the relative communications; Unless otherwise indicated in the communication phase, no discount code is to be considered cumulative.
- Applicable law and dispute resolution
The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the consumer code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and the legislative decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 on certain aspects concerning electronic commerce.
- Modification and updating
The General Conditions of Sale are amended from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication.
These conditions of sale are in any case integrated and completed by the vertical and specific sections present on the site and relating to payment methods, returns and refunds, shipments and deliveries. We therefore invite you to read all the procedures and conditions relating to each point.